Mellon Romania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2001 in Bucharest. Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.
Mellon Romania builds on the company’s international know how and the leading global market trends, to provide and support locally the best mix of products and services for specific needs of Romania and each market segment.
The company employs over 400 specialized staff:
- its technical support personnel and systems engineers fully support the company’s products and services, meeting customer needs for quality of service and increased efficiency
- its call centre agents are fully trained and experienced, representing our customers under the stringiest quality standards
What distinguishes Mellon Romania:
- The company’s senior management owns extensive know how and proven capability offering& nbsp valuable insight on the trends and developments that affect the business of its customers
- The personnel is participating in regular training sessions and gets updated on all new technological and business trends
- The company offers integrated solutions that combine the best local and international practices, to ensure that all the client engagements demonstrate significant value addition at every stage of the ‘transaction life-cycle’
- As a member of Mellon Group of Companies, Mellon Romania incorporates the expertise of the different companies and the international reach of the group in its offerings to achieve optimum, cost effective results
- Mellon Romania’s growth, firm cooperation and increasing client-base, prove its ability to provide a competitive advantage to its customers